Updated: Feb 14
The Axer Strategies agency tech stack includes best-in-class marketing technology to manage your web development, content creation, search engine optimization, social media, graphic design, business development, and project management.
At Axer, we've employed this SAAS suite to streamline the entire marketing and lead generation process to help us enhance results. Employing this tech stack also helped cut costs for the agency as it was reframing its operations during the last two years.
By automating difficult, repetitive, or time-consuming marketing functions that are traditionally done by a marketing team member, Axer Strategies was able to pass along its cost-savings to its clients, helping create efficiencies beyond its own walls.
If you're looking for ways to automate your internal processes, these are the tools we recommend:
· Website creation via Wix’s robust website builder. With access to 900+ strategically designed templates and advanced SEO and marketing tools, you can build your brand online in a time-saving, cost-effective manner. No knowledge of coding or open-source plugins required!
· Customize your eCommerce store with Shopify, the number one eCommerce platform for all businesses. Shopify offers everything you need to start selling online immediately; quick and easy setup, secure shopping, and mobile-ready commerce, all with budget-friendly pricing.
Search Engine Optimization Software & Keyword Generation
· Whether it’s SEO, PPC, Social Media Marketing, or Content Marketing, SEMRush offers 50+ must-have marketing tools with subscription plans that fit your needs. USE SEMRush as a SERP tracker, site health checker, traffic analytics tool, backlink checker or, with 20B+ keywords, a keyword generation tool.
AI-Powered Copywriting Tools
· CopyAI is a talented, intuitive content marketing and copywriting tool powered by artificial intelligence. Whether working on your blog, social media content, online ads or landing pages, CopyAI makes affordable high-converting copy a reality applicable to every corner of the Internet.
· Anyword is a content marketing tool powered by artificial intelligence that facilitates the creation of intriguing and persuasive articles and specializes in evergreen content that drives conversions.
ChatGPT is a large language model that uses artificial intelligence to answer questions and generate text in natural language. As an AI language model, it can provide helpful insights, offer recommendations, or engage in casual conversations. There are both paid and free versions of ChatGPT available. The free version provides access to a limited range of functions, while the paid version offers more advanced features and capabilities. Users should consider their needs and intended usage when deciding between the two options.
· Canva is a free-to-use online graphic design tool. Use it to create social media posts, presentations, posters, videos, logos, and more. Launched in 2013, Canva recently reached the 100M User mark!
· Fiverr is your outsourced marketplace for design. Connect to freelancers with proven experience using Fiverr’s Rising Talent badge or find the perfect professional for your job quickly and easily using Fiverr’s quality smart algorithm tool.
Lead & Call Tracking Software
· CallRail is a call tracking and marketing analytics platform that helps businesses understand which campaigns are driving inbound leads via calls, texts, forms, and/or chats. Check your statistics online and in real-time.
· Seamless AI is a marketing
intelligence platform to find and develop sales leads. It makes it easy to find people, get emails and phone numbers,
and use insights to build relationships. Seamless AI data can import directly into your CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software.
· Monday.com continually ranks among the best project management softwares because of its versatility, scalability, affordable price tag, and impressive features. Plan, manage, and collaborate on any project, from basic projects to complex portfolio management, teams deliver more efficiently with monday.com.
· Asana is a simple project management solution built to help your team reach its goals. Track tasks, define workflows, and plan, organize, and manage your team's work, from start to finish.
Bookkeeping & Payroll Tools
· Gusto is a full-service payroll, HR, and benefits platform serving over 100,000 small businesses nationwide. Gusto provides solutions for employee benefit plans in over 38 states. Gusto is also a completely cloud-based platform that offers software integrations with platforms like Xero and QuickBooks.
· From simple income and expense tracking to powerful cash flow management and reporting, Intuit by QuickBooks is a full-featured business and financial management suite customizable to the needs of any size business in order to keep your finances organized.
Vacation Rental Software
They offer a great, affordable solution for vacation rental owners and property managers.
With your new vacation rental software, you'll enjoy:
Designing a beautiful and optimized website for your growing business
Managing all reservations from one place
Accepting secure credit card payments and online bookings
Synchronizing availability calendars with your external booking channels (Booking.com, Airbnb, etc.)
… and much more!
You can sign up for their FREE 7-day trial here to get the ball rolling.